Friday, July 18, 2008

Exhausted about covers how I feel......

It is the end of day one and my feet hurt, my legs hurt. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would. I did spend a lot of time talking to old friends and making new. Teresa is doing great and is so sweet when she runs over to me from across the room to give me a hug, G45 wants me to move to Utha to work for them, Carolyn and I have decide we need to go antiquing together sometime. And of course we had a wonderful time spending the afternoon with the girls from Maya Road helping them setting up the booth. Speaking of booths I know you guys came by the blog to see all the new stuff I did take pictures of, so here are some.

Now I need to get back to helping Cass and Kate filling out order forms, maybe more pictures tomorrow we have a very early class at 6:30.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

oooh, have fun!!