Sunday, July 27, 2008

A day of play.........

Shhhhhh....... don't tell the boss I've been playing, I went out to lunch with the girls on friday, totally didn't plan on that it just happened had a good time and Grayson totally thinks I'm a freak, and according to Morgan we sure eat weird food here LOL!!!! gotta love kids. Saturday Jon and I took Drew and Katy shooting, can I just say Drew doesn't want to tick her off, but then again he knew that already her dad was a snipper in the military.


I did get two layouts done today, yes I seem to be a very slow scrapper lately. One is for the vintage LO class and the other I was just playing with the new Basic Grey Eva line, it doesn't ship until late Sept. but I got my hands on a few sheets to play with. It's a great line, it can be fresh and funky or my favorite can be used to scrap dead poeple, their Ambrosha line is the same way, I'll be playing with that later.


The Eva LO I used Maya Road alphas with Tim Holtz distressing powder on them then dusted them with pearlex powder it gave them a wonderful soft shimmer, it's hard to tell but I have pearls all over the page, and used a prima flower. I love the way the one paper matches the wall paper in the photo, just a side note the painting in the photo is of my 5th great-grandfather in the Netherlands.

This is the one for the vintage class, I used mostly paper, just to show what you can do with all the punches and die machines out there, they aren't just for cutesie stuff.

I know some new stuff has shipped already so you might want to start stalking the store to see what all is coming, there's some good stuff on it's way, but please save some for me, the Graphic 45 didn't make it thru the weekend, but that's ok we ordered more so if you missed out it too is on it's way back in stock.

Well I think I want to go back and play some more.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm just jealous i don't get to play

Liz Goldhawk said...

why are green olives so hard to find in MI?!!! ;) We all had fun... thanks for putting up with my kids. Love the layouts!