Ok twice in one week what's up with that????? Well I've been tagged by several people so now I have to come up with seven random facts, like I said I'm boring.
These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
Ok so the real hard part is going to be finding 7 people to tag.
1. My room is a mess, you all know that but did you know I can't seem to work with it clean or seem to be very creative outside the comfort of "my space" weird huh.
2. I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts no makeup and don't do much with my hair, but I love getting dolled up and would do it every day if I had the time.
3. I am a Coal Miners Daughter, and grew up as such in the mountains of Ky. (or as DH calls it deepest darkest Ky.) I've eaten squirrel, rabbit, snake and heaven only knows what else flew, walked, hopped or crawled across my grandparents place.
4. I have been proposed to by someone who played Patrick Swayzie's brother in the movie Next of Kin. I'll let your imagination go on that one.
5. My greatest fear is that I won't be here/there for my boys someday.
6. I have the worlds greatest husband, he lets me do what I want and supports me and kick's my ass when it needs to be, but always, always loves me, man am I glad I said no to #4.
7. When I was a teenager I was a stateside missionary every summer through our church, growing up I practicly lived in the church I was there so much.
Ok now the really tough part tagging 7 people I pick Cass, Kate, Caroline, Teresa, Heather, Brandy, and Kelly
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Ok so maybe someday I'll actually do this regularlly and learn to spell. I would love to tell you I've been off doing fun exotic things that has kept me from blogging, but no, just laziness.
I have made a couple of wonderfulclasses but have not taken pictures of them to post, sorry. :( But I have taken pictures of the Tigers game I went to lastnight, even tho they didn't win I had fun with my camera. Ok I don't think they came out that bad since I was sitting up pretty high.
Ok I really don't have much more to say, maybe that's why I haven't blogged, I live a very borring life, nothing to blog about.