Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm how old???????

Me my mind tells me I'm 17, but man let me tel you my body these last 2 day,, these last 2 weeks it's been telling me I'm in my 60's but I'm only in my 40's. I just hurt, now I've been climbing trees since I was 2, my neighbor even cut all the lower branch off the trees because I scared him. It was nothing to climbing the shelves in the warehouse I've been in the past 2 days, all the way up to the ceiling, it's hot up there. Yup there were nails up there, shhh don't tell Cass, shee didn't like how high up I was anyways. I figure if I got cut I breathed in enough pennacillin (sp) you know mold and mildew I was covered for infection. We did find some GREAT!!!!!!!!! items for you guys, just give us a couple of days to get it priced and gone thru on the shelves at the store and on-line at etsy.

If you want to learn how to use some of the stuff, you might want to check out Lisa Pace's blog
http://www.lisapace.com/ she shows all kinds of stuff, and loves our stuff. She's such a sweet heart, I had the pleasure of working with her at the Maya Road both at CHA and we both love the same stuff, too bad we are so far apart.

Well I'm going to finish my drink and I think maybe go to bed, my body says it's time for sleep, and maybe some drugs.

Have a wonderful weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I think I got the same amount of penicillin cleaning our fan today - ugh!! I feel you on the oldness, I'm feeling in my fifties!! No good!!

Poirier Family said...

I hear ya, I just painted my kitchen and moving the stuff around I pulled my back, 3 days later I still can't stand up straight:O( I'm only 32 what is up with that!!

:O) Susan