Thursday, April 30, 2009

I can rest on Sunday right?????

I hope you guys come and join us for NSD, it's going to be lots of fun. I've been making goodie bags, prize bags, $1 ribbon bags oh let's say about 200 of them. We have $1 flower bags, prizes, prizes and more prizes, we've added a whole new table for the clearance section, specials, specials and more specials. Lets not forget about the make and takes, Helen and I will be doing some cool stuff with you guys. There will be so much fun going on you will want to hang out all day. Watch you inbox Cass is sending out coupons today so you can plan ahead with all the details in it.

Well I should get to work, maybe I can make it home for dinner tonite. Tim told me lastnite that "Mom that's 3 nights in a roll you have had dinner" LOL-not that he's worried about me he's just worried about the fact that I'm not home to fix his dinner for him, typical teenage boy.

No comments: