Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Here's a peek.....

This one is going to be quick, just a little peek at the Vintage page class that is on the calendar for the first Saturday in June. Here's one of the three layouts.

I am also working on a Senior year album in a day, you'll see some of that soon, you'll do a whole album for that graduate in one Saturday, the last Saturday in May, it will be 20 pages. I'm also working on a very masculan book with a vintage touch I have vintage poker chips and leather buttons and more, that one is also schedualed in May. My mine right now is full of creativity just waiting to come out. I have lots of vintage goodies in my stash to use for most and some new trick I have learned for others.

Well back to creating.

1 comment:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

i just LOVE your style ! And the picture is beautiful too !! thank you so much for dropping my blog ! have a good week ahead =)