Friday, April 24, 2009

Maya Mist...

Have I said how much I love this stuff, if you notice I used it on the organizer in the last post. It covers so well and dries pretty fast, it has a solid colr not a sheer color like the other mist out there, I've asked them to do white, but they laughed and said I'd need to paint the stuff for white. Oh well, sometimes I want the impossible.


Here's a little hanging I did using the Maya Mist, it took me about 30 min. It was out of just left overs and scraps. I used their rubons too, the whole sheet is a rubon so I used the "Road" from Maya Road and I used "the journey of a lifetime" from the bottom on the frame, I don't think you can see it in the picture.





Well It's Friday so that's my errand day so I better get started.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this!!!! HH