Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Yup, I'm back...

And back to work, and just so you know if you are signed up for Sweet Treats they are almost ready to be picked up. I have to say we have 17 items in this months kit and 16 of them are vintage.

Stuff from the show is already starting to ship so you should see it on the shelves begining next week, and while I was working in the Maya Road booth and don't know everything Cass and Kate ordered I know you won't want to miss a thing when it comes in.

I also have been putting more stuff on our etsy site, just follow the link to the right that says Paper Tales online and keep checking back I'll be putting more stuff up the next couple of days. And yes we do ship international please ask about it, we try to do actual postage for international.

Well back at it, more later.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

must be fun have inside knowledge! fun!