Sunday, February 15, 2009

What the heck?!?!?!?!

I have lived in this house for 10 years now with no accidents. Yes I am at the end of a street, with no stop sign. But this weekend I must say I'm glad that there are trees in my front yard, and I wish DPW worked on weekends, now since there have been budget cuts, nothing gets plowed or salted on the weekends and even though it only snowed a few inches my tree has stopped 2 cars the hard way, better the tree than my front porch. And yes sorry Katie's car parked out front stopped one. Two people stopped to let us know, ofcourse the one that hit the car did let us know, I saw him anyway, and the third just drove off, but the tree does have car parts in it, I'm not sure he really got too far.

All I can say I I hope this weekend ends soon, and this week brings much better things.

4 comments:

Monica said...

wow Laura! that's awful. too bad about Katie's car.

Carrie said...

We live on a curve, and I'm just waiting for somone to end up in our front yard. Did have our mailbox taken out by some kid about 8 years ago.

Glad no one was hurt!
Carrie

Rev. Don said...

Sounds like they finally know where you live. ;-)

Katie Watson said...

Hey, I was wondering if you had a blog!! How are you? Recovering from CHA still I bet! Nice to hear from you on my blog! Thanks for the nice words!! I gotta check out the vintage kits you were telling me about!