Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm back......


Well back from sunny California and into the snow, yup no sun no warmth and lots of the white stuff. Here's a picture taken from my front porch today.

Well CHA was a blast, I had a great time with the girls from Maya Road. Caroline and David are great to work for and Jessica, Lisa, Katie, Aubrey and we can't forget Matt.


Here are some projects I did for there booth, and if you have a LSS run don't walk for your own MR goodies they are wonderful and if your store doesn't carry them then you need to ask for them.




Well since I got home at 3 am I think I might go to bed now.






2 comments:

Filipa Serra e Silva said...

Hi! Congratulations about the blog! You do really nice things, very creative! I liked your blog so much that I'm going to follow it if you don't mind.

Filipa (Portugal)

Carrie said...

The birdie book is adorable! Love the baby pics you used in it