Monday, February 09, 2009

Not much to say......

Yeah right, when do I not have much to say. Well I just don't have a lot of time. I will try to get pictures of my Sister's book on the blog tomorrow when the light is good. And yes Iris I am working hard on the paper doll book. Now here is what you really want to know, new stuff is already in the store, Maya Road is in the computer and on the floor get it while you can it won't last long. Were working on We are Memory Keepers and Basic Grey should be in anyday now. More Silihouettes arrived today and the Feb Sweet Treats are ready to be picked up, so if you are on the list come and get it you won't be disappointed, and we have 5 extra this month if you want on get it fast they don't hang around for long.

Ok back to work for me.
Y'all have a good night

No comments: