Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Class!!!!!!!!

What's this am I actually getting some samples done???? I k now things must be slowing down. This class is done with Teresa Collins Bon Appetit line and I've added my vintage touch, in this book you get actual vintage foos labels and bottle caps lined with cork 1950's, it's got some really fun stuff in it. It would make a great Christmas gift, but space is very limited due to the vintage supplies.

It is a very charming book.

Please keep and eye on our many classes coming up lots of them will be great for gifts, have some fun in a class and make a great gift at the same time.

7 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

very nice! Love all the details!

Anonymous said...

Laura......another winner. Harriet

Erin Glee said...

Hi Laura! I just saw your wondeerful Recipe album over at Teresa Collins' blog and had to come here and tell you myself how cool I think it is~LOVE IT! Wish this class wasn't so far away. Where did you get all the vintage labels and packaging? I'll check back to see what you are up to next and where your "vintage connection" is! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

love your project!!!!

Anonymous said...

From one Laura to another Laura...
I just recently discovered Teresa Collins. I am also all about vintage. I love your project! Do you sell kits online? I love the vintage food labels. Where can I purchase them?
Are you associated with Paper Tales in San Diego? I love their collections and vintage style too. Too cute!
Thank you in advance!

Tami said...

Love this mini!!!!! Awesome work as always ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love your vintage recipe book. Will you be making and selling kits?