Friday, October 10, 2008

Aaahhh rest........



I'm taking a few days off and have some fun, not that my job is not fun, I love my job, but I'm getting away with my darling sweet husband. It seems like lately that one of us is always working. He has some meetings in San Diego so I'm going with him. I've never been to California. I spent today getting ready which means buy food for the boys, yes we are leaving the boys home alone, they are old enough right and we trust them right, and they are good boys right?????? Besides they will tell on each other if one does something wrong, I hope, they use to anyway when they were little.




I did make myself do something for me today. This is a little project I've been wanting to do since I saw it at the Maya Road booth at Summer CHA, they do have a great Design Team. I loved all the things that they do but this one spoke to me, maybe because I'm a little witchy.


Now I know I promised pictures of the vintage class, and yes I do have two pages done and the third page is still being worked on upstairs, lets just say the poinsettia will have a glass look to it, and it will be at the store when I get back, but here are the other two.


Well now to get some things packed. Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

shannon said...

fun! california. love the witch!

Monica said...

have a great trip! San Diego is on our list for our next trip out there.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy. HH

Anonymous said...

yes the boys are old enough, yes they'll tell on each other, yes you will worry, but play too