Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like........

Ok maybe since it's 80 degrees and sunny outside it doesn't look at all like Christmas, but since that most wonderful time of the year does have a habit of sneaking up on us I've been think of getting cards ready, and have some quick and easy ones for you. The class is Saturday and there are still a few spots left.

I must say that I had a wonderful time last night at my class, I found out that people read my blog regularly but don't post at all on it, post every now and then let me know you're out there.

I'm trying to think of what all came into the store lately, I know it's been boxes and boxes, sometimes the Fedx guy sees us twice a day. I know Bazzill is in the new dotted cardstock and it's on sale 35% off. Lots of new Halloween, the new Kimberly Poloson is just beautiful. There is just so much new you just need to come in a see it all.

Have fun. I have to go make something pretty.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

wowowowow! love your christmas cards! must get the byom list going again this year to make sure i get one!

Unknown said...

*picking my jaw up off my lap*

Those cards are amazing!!!