Monday, August 18, 2008

Where does the time go???????







I can't believe how fast time seems to fly by. Summer is almost gone, the kids will be going back to school soon. The kids grow up too fast, Drew gets his car tonight and starts College next week, Tim will actually be in the High School soon, his high school is 10th - 12th grade. Which reminds me he needs to get his summer homework done for his AP class. The joys of getting a teenage boy up to catch the bus at 6:30 am will be starting soon, yay!!!!




Ok, here's a class I've been working on. I used the graphic 45 paper and you will be learning to use the bind it all, it's really easy and fun, we will be useing tags and envelopes, this tool is so much fun it really sparks your creativity.

Just so you know this is not all of it, the class is Sept. 9th so call the store and save your spot.

Now I have to go back to my room and work on more class samples, can you beleive Kate has 3 at the store and right now I only have one, this one is not at the store yet. I can let Cathy and Deb out sample me they just are too fast for me to keep up with, but Kate come on, now I know I'm really slacking.

Until next time.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I always think of you when I see vintage/heritage stuff. You rock it.
One in high school, one in college...I will pray for you =)

Anonymous said...

told ya you were slackin'
like the new look to the blog

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!