Monday, June 16, 2008

Men don't think..........

Ok let me start this post by saying I love my husband more today than I did when we started dating some 20 years ago. (wow 20 years makes me sound old). I just think that sometimes he does things before even giving it a first thought, heaven forbid actually stopping and thinking before he does something. As you know he bought a cow about a month ago, well it is time for Bessie to come to the house a month early, and she was a big cow 860 lb. hanging weight. So Jon went out and bought a freezer, once again without me, and it was delivered today and if we want to get it in the basement, well lets just say I'm NOT going to remove part of a wall. You guessed it he didn't measure anything before he bought a freezer, the thought never even crossed his mind. I must say there is never a dull moment in this house.

6 comments:

Susan said...

they're all the same, aren't the? can it stay in the garage?

Monica said...

LOL! I agree, leave it in the garage.

Tami said...

Heee heee...yes, I'm thinking you'll have to leave frozen Besse and her knew home in the garage!!

shannon said...

that's because it goes in the garage silly!

Brandy said...

wow on the cow and awww on your graduate!! that's gotta make you feel good to have raised a good boy =)

Unknown said...

ROFL! Geesh, that sounds like something that would happen around here. I'm feelin' for ya, girl.