Sunday, December 28, 2008

I hope

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday, around here it's been busy. The dogs are all getting along now, they all slept in the same room lastnight. I think all of our celebrations are over for now, at least for December. You around here 3 out of 4 of us celebrate birthdays in January, along with 2 of the Grandparents.


I have had a bit of time to do some creating and have finally made the Melissa Frances shadow box for class I think it's Jan. 6th, spaces are very limited so please call the store at 586-773-7911 to save your spot. You will get everything here or something very simular to make this box, plus a few extras, I will even include the vitage photos but you are encouraged to bring your own at wallet size is what I used, and I always use copies of old photos.

No comments: