Friday, December 12, 2008

Please let me be done........

I want to be done, I'm not. I'll be headed out to the mall tomorrow to get more shopping done. Who has gone befor me and bought all the girls jeans size 8 slim, my niece needs them, Jon's Grand-mother wants a sweatshirt, ok she's a petite medium, umm someone needs to cough one of those babies up. I don't have my Mother or Mother-in-law done I need to get my brother and sister-in-law stuff, one Aunt and Uncle a few things for Jon and the boys yet. I don't think the shoppers out there realize that I am carrying when I go out shopping, and I am a very good shot so please step away from the petite meduims and the 8 slims and no one will get hurt.

I know I have been tagged and awarded and plan on commetting on that in a later post I'm not sure if I know 17 bloggers right now. Thanks for the knowledge Kelly. Liz there are plenty of things people don't know about me, I'm a complex person.

Ok back to work.

No comments: