Monday, December 01, 2008

Grumpy........

Ok yes I'm grumpy today, and Mother Nature is not helping. I want to know who thinks it is ok to be under a winter storm warning when it is NOT yet winter!!!!!!

Did you know that I do well with sitting on my butt and resting with my foot up, that in it's self is driving me crazy. My foot may hurt but my bum hurts worse from sitting on it too long.

Cass was working very hard this weekend to get your Sweet Treats ready for December so they are all set and are wonderful, 19 items and 15 of them are 40 years older or more!!!!! You might want to get them fast we only have 15 and if you did not reserve yours they are going fast, some before we were done packing.

You might want to stop by the store sometime soon we are also getting little goodie bags of little vintage treasures out for sale, we are working as fast as we can to get these ready for you.

Well back to work, I'm still finding stuff for January Sweet Treats. It will be here before we know it.

Have fun!!!

No comments: