Tuesday, January 29, 2008



Well as you can see I don't do very well at keeping up with this. I honestly try to but when I think about it I'm not by my computers. There is also the fact that my life really is not all that interesting, nothing has happened since my last blog. I have turned 40 and had a party for that here are a few pictures from that.
I had a great time and was surrounded by family and friends. I am a very luck girl.
Our family has grown I don't know if you know this or not but Drew had babies about two weeks ago. Yup I'm a grandmother, I have 4 little fry. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about baby fish are called fry. We finally caught one of his guppies before they ate them all, we got three, but when I was cleaning the filter a week later I found one alive in there, we call him blinkie, no he doesn't have three eyes but since he lived in there for a week we thought he deserved the name, he doesn't swimm right and he is half the size of the others but he seems to be growing and doing well, and since we already had Sideshow Bob, Bart, Lisa and I did kill Krusty.
See nothing has happened, told youI'm boring, all I have to talk about in my son's fish, sad isn't it.
By the way Yes that is a crown on my head, didn't I look pretty?

5 comments:

shannon said...

40! yay for parties.

andrea said...

Congratulations, Grammie!! See what you get for turning older and letting everyone know your real age?!?!

Monica said...

I was hoping to see some pics! looks like a great party! sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

happy belated BD~caroline =)

Kache said...

Ok, just making sure you've taken the crown off at this point...