Saturday, February 02, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!



Has it really been 17 years that I've been married!?! Seems like just yesterday. I'd like to go back and tell everyone that said we'd never make it a year na-na!!!! Jon and I are sure there was some betting going on on how long we'd make it, people didn't think we should get married, they thought we were getting married just because we had a child already, heck if that was the case we would have gotten married before I had Drew not a year after. We were too young they said, they couldn't believe that we actually loved each other. And I can't imagine loving anyone else the way I love Jon, I can't imagine living without him, and don't want to. We have grown so much together, and learned so much about each other and life together it's been an amazing journey so far and I can't wait to see what the next 50 years bring.




Here's us then and now.


Look how skinny we were. LOL!!!!!


7 comments:

andrea said...

happy anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Carrie

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

As your mother-in-law, I have to admit that I too was one of the skeptics, but I have grown to love you more than you can every know. I think of you more as a daughter than an "in-law" and look forward to each adventure we have.
Love,
Mom

Brandy said...

I am LOVING those pics!!!! I love your MIL's honesty...I think =) Happy Anniversary!!

shannon said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

a belated happy anniversary! love your photos!
caroline