Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've been playing

And it is not with scrapbooking stuff, most of you by now should know that I love vintage stuff. And my favorite is ribbon and lace, I love the stuff, well I decided to start playing with it instead of just looking at it. Here is some of the flowers I have made with it, these are not done I plan on putting them on lace scraps, but I do have orders for them already, I haven't decided if I was quite ready for that but a store owner told me to get ready. Here are some pictures of them.






Well back to work, have a great day.
Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Keep up the great work.
Dopey

Poirier Family said...

Wow, looks like a lot of work!!

Gribouille said...

Wouhhhhhhhhh !! how it is beautifull !!! And it is you who done this ??? I'd like to know how you do it !!!!

Brandy said...

man those are just GORGEOUS!! beats prima anyday