Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It has come to my attention.........

It is June time just seems to fly by, before you know it it will be snowing and I'll be wrapping Christmas gifts. That will be at last minute too I'm sure. But since it is June and I have card class this month I suppose I should make some cards, Cass keeps asking me for them and my intentions are good when I say I'm going to do that, but there is always something that happens. Nevertheless I took some time to play today and got the ideas out of my head and actually made some cards. I must tell you that I do find inspiration other places, I love Melissa Phillips blog and Lia from Maya Road did some cute cards a while ago with their coasters so yes I used them as a jumping off point.


So with that being said here are some of the cards in this months card class, class in June 17th at 6pm, please call the store if you wish to sign up.


The rest of them you will just have to come in the store to see, we do have some good coupons going on right now and a contest.

No comments: