Thursday, June 18, 2009

I LOVE to buy stuff............

and when it is at a GREAT price that's even sweeter. Well Maya Road is have another warehouse sale and let me tell you if I were you I would be going to paypal right now and buying a few of them. I bought one of the kits last year and it was wonderful, just full of fun stuff to play with. Now I have copied and pasted the info so let's see if this works, if not you can always go to Caroline's blog to the right and get the links and info there.

It's Summer, it's Summertime - Summertime Summertime! And just in time for Summer, we have put together another Maya Road VIRTUAL WAREHOUSE SALE! Our last sale kits were sold out in 48 hours so you don't want to miss out if you want to get a bargain on some Maya Road items!
For a limited time (or until our warehouse sale kits run out) – get over $126 of Maya Road products for $48.95! That is a 61% savings! Shipping is FREE within the US! If you are outside of the US and want to get in on this deal please read all the Q&As for more information.
We have stream lined the process and gotten more kits put together for this Virtual Warehouse Sale! All the kits have been packed up and are ready to go! Rather than have a local sale where only those that live near the warehouse here in Texas have access, we have made it so anyone can participate in the sale by opening it up virtually worldwide. Please remember you can only purchase these warehouse sale kits from the links located in this newsletter; make sure you read ALL the Q&As to answer any questions you might have.

trust me you will not be disappointed, I don't think Maya Road makes anything I don't like.

Well have a great day!

No comments: