Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love creativity.........

And when many creative minds get together it's always fun. We had a teachers meeting today and the ideas were flowing, we have classes on the calendar until September so keep your eyes out for the samples. We are having a "Backroom sale" you should get some deals then and we are going to have our first ever garage sale. Cathy's "start here" is going to be a fun filled day this time, Deb has a canvas and transparent class I can't wait to see.


Don't forget card class in June is the 18th and there are a few spots left, so call and save your spot. My Dad book is in June, I also have a Tattered Angels class you won't want to miss you will start this class with your own three bottles of glimmer mist, one stencil, and a whole package of their chipboard, your will leave with more knowledge, a cute book and all the leftovers it will be a very fun class, but be prepared to get messy. I also have "Old Detriot" book here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to take the Tattered Angels class!!! That book is stunning!