Wednesday, March 28, 2007



Can you guess where I am????? Come on it's not that hard. Jon's head is in Colorado, so where am I standing??????

Ok, that's not a fair question 'cause I'm at home sick. He's fishing in New Mexico for the week and I'm at home with a cold and to finish the cold off I came down with a mild case of the Chicken Pox, ugh!!!! I get them way too often it is something in my genes, my Dad got them often too. It is my bodys way of handleing my immune systme being run down, they aren't bad and tthey don't last long, the Dr. doesn't even think I'm contagiuos when I get them, just my bodys way of saying stop and rest.

I haven't worked in two days which is driving me nuts because I know Prima is suppose to come in this week, we are very low on flower at the store. The sad part is I haven't felt very creative so I haven't done many class samples only one, I've slept most of the time. Got tons of ideas in my mind just no energy to do them :( But Deb has felt very creative and has brought in some awsome class samples so you should hope on over to www.papertales.com and see what she has come up with, even tho she told me that she was going to bring in some ugly sample she didn't, they are great, I have decided she really doesn't like me ;) (she knows what I mean).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun picture! Blah on being sick, hope you're back to your creative self soon!

Susan said...

pox on the pox! hope they go away soon!!

Kache said...

Chicken pox?? That's no good.
I hope no one finds you deliriously wandering down some mile road heading toward those primas!

shannon said...

hope you feel better soon!

Heather said...

hope you're feeling better! Very cool pic though!