Thursday, November 02, 2006




Ok so I have decided I am the worlds worse scrapper ever, not when it comes to scrapping but when it comes to taking pictures, this week was Halloween, I dressed up in TWO different costumes, is there one picture of me?????? Of course not, not one bumble bee or Cat in the Hat picture, what's up with that?????? I had to carve the pumpkins myself, really quite sad, y boy think they are too old to, do I have photos of my cute pumpkins, NO! Maybe my new camera coming tomorrow will get me motivated to take more pictures. What I need to do is take more pictures of projects that I do Cass snaggs them all before I photograph them maybe some will be on her class scheduale??????? http://www.papertalesinc.com/ But here are some of my projects from the past.

No comments: