Sunday, April 06, 2008

So NOT ready.........





Where does the time go????? It seem's like just yesterday that I was bringing my bouncing baby boy (great now I'm quoting my mother-in-law) home from the hospital, and now he's 18, a legal adult. We all laughed this morning we Jon threw a suitcase in his room and told him to get the hell out, but I want to cry when I think that if he wanted to he could move out. He is a sweet and responable person/adult (it hurt to type that one), I feel we have done a good job raising him, it's just I want him to be 6 again, and Not just because that would make me 28, but he's a fun person to have around, even though he says he's not a people person.


I love you Drew and Happy 18th Birthday.




2 comments:

Monica said...

I feel your pain but believe me you'll get use to having them gone real quick ;o) Happy Birthday Drew!

shannon said...

happy birthday drew!