Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fun Times......






I had a wonderful time last night in class, even tho I'm not sure you girls needed me there :( It was fun.




I just wanted to quickly post some of my next classes. April 15th I have a Family Secrets book it's a recipe/story book, and at the end of the month I have Don't Blink based on the song, but the journaling is not pictured below because without it the book could be about anything really. I also have a fun sassy Mother's Day book on the 21 st sorry no sample yet we were waiting for supplies to come in, but that sample is at the top of my list of things to do, my next ATC class is on May 6th and we will be making a carrying case of some sort for them. The next Vintage page class is May 17th.




Here are samples of the Family Secrets and Don't Blink.


So if you're interested in taking a class please call the store and sign up, or drop by there is still new stuff coming in daily.

No comments: