Sunday, April 29, 2007


Ok Cass this one is for you. While I have been gone for most of the weekend, I have had a little time to work on a class project for you, by the way I did bring her in one last week, It's a Dr. Suess Graduation book. But on to my other project, it has a little bit of a garden feel to it, but not really themed or titled so it could be used with anything. It has flowers, birds and butterflies and ofcourse my favorite ribbon and lace.
If this is not your style you should check out the other classes and www.papertales.com there is something sure to please everyone there.

4 comments:

Kache said...

Very pretty, I like how it's sitting among a garden of flowers on your desk.

Anonymous said...

very pretty

Carrie

Unknown said...

That's so pretty!

Heather said...

that totally rocks!