Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Well I finally got to sit down and do some scrapping :) yeah me. I haven't done that since about October :( . So her is a class project I am doing using the Maya Road Heart Binder book and some Scrapworks Paper, I'm usually not a pink person but I threw some green (my favorite color on there so it's all good. I'm really falling in love with the MR swirls here I cut them to fit where I wanted it, and the bottle caps are to die for.


Here's a layout I did of my Mother. I've been wanting to use this ribbon but have been waiting on the right paper, well it came into the store the other day and went out just a quickly, I should have picked up more than two sheets.

6 comments:

Kache said...

Really beautiful projects. I like that heart book, so detailed!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a great project! The LO is so pretty too, that ribbon and paper go so well together! YAY for scrapping!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for scrapping time! Both are beautiful :)

Carrie

Brandy said...

That heart book is making me feel pressured to start Valentine's stuff - yikes!

shannon said...

cute project. i hear ya on the no scrapping!

Caroline said...

laura,

beautiful heart chipboard binder!

caroline

MR