Monday, October 02, 2006




Well it's been a while since I have blogged anything. I've been busy, we expanded the store, it looks GREAT!!!!!! We can now hold about 50 for a crop or class. We also had Teresa Collins from Junkitz teaching this past weekend, it was wonderful, she is amazing, so talented and sweet. Here are some photo's from this weekend, I didn't take very many, I've really been slacking on that, sorry.
My life has been really boring lately, been working on a lot of projects, I think I need to do a book? :) Like that will ever happen, I need a "Fairy God Mother" but so far I haven't found one of those.

5 comments:

Kache said...

From what I can see the store looks nice, hope you had a good time with Theresa!

Anonymous said...

the store looks great! I can't wait to see what your projects look like!

Carmen

shannon said...

who couldn't use a fairy godmother?
glad the crop went well!

Brandy said...

We loved the Junkitz classes at CKU, looks like fun!

Heather said...

I loved the Junkitz classes we took at CKU- I've heard great things about her before. Can't wait to see your project!