Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well......

I guess I should really get back to posting more on my blog, I'm getting addicted to facebook it has sucked me in, but I do love talking with some of my old high school friends.

Yesterday was a good day for me I sold all of my french ribbon flowers I had on etsy and have orders for more!!!!!!! Thank you Diane!!!

I guess I should get going to work but first here is some eye candy, it's stuff I did for the Maya Road booth at CHA, there stuff is soooo much fun to work with, and has started shipping so it will be in a store by you soon.




They always do such wonderful stuff to spark your creativity.
Just to let you know we had a small amout of french ribbon come into the store yesterday, I picked it out myself and it's going fast, so you might want to hurry in and get it while you can.
Until next time.
Laura





No comments: