Wednesday, October 03, 2007



Ok I guess I should post today since it was brought up in our meeting at work that we all need to post more often, well except Deb whose on top of everything. And NO Andrea I don't have the newsletter done yet sorry I'm slow.




I have been trying to spend some time getting some junk out of my scrap room and so far have gotten about 4 boxes of stuff out including about 1000 sheets of paper, the sad part is it doesn't seem like I've even made a dent in my room.




Scrap Pink was this weekend and I would like to thank all who made it possible, the companies that donated, the workers who worked and the scrappers who scrapped. We raised about $1,500.00 for Susan G. Koman.




Here are some pictures of some up coming classes I have at the store http://www.papertales.com/





Ok I don't know what happened to the other pictures, this class is on Oct. 23.

So long for now lots to do per the meeting today.

2 comments:

Kache said...

That's awesome that you raised that much!

Brandy said...

laura, i bet your scrap room is a scary place!! i can't imagine how much you must own (i mean, 1000 papers?!)