Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ok so why is it the more I try to clean the worse my room looks? I'm really trying to purge stuff and the more I purge the more I seem to find that needs to be gotten rid of, but the messier my room seems to get, what's up with that??? I'm totally frustrated and I've been grumpier than crap the past few weeks because of it, I just want to start throwing stuf away but it seems like such a waste but I have donated and given away so much I feel like people are saying crap here comes Laura again with more stuf for us, now where are we going to put it. Cass has even said I'm just trying to move my room into her store. Part of my problem is I can't pass up a good deal. I think I'm going to set small goals for me to accomplish right now I want to purge about 600 sheets of printed paper, that would be 3 cropper hopper plastic things full, let's see how that goes. After all I need to make room for the new stuff coming out at CHA right???? There are some really neat stuff coming out, I love what I'm seeing from Maya Road so far, but I always love their stuff. Junkitz has some wonderful stuff coming out. Paper Trunk is a new company people are really interested in. I can't wait to see it all in Chicago in a few weeks. Now I must get back to my mess. :( wish me luck

5 comments:

angelina said...

You lucky girl, getting to go to CHA soon. I can't imagine having that much paper. It's going to be so much fun getting the new stuff as always, but it feels so good to use the old stuff, doesn't it?

Kache said...

I know of a garage sale coming up. Make some dough! Share with your friends!

haha.

shannon said...

happy organizing!

Brandy said...

i have a feeling your scrap room would scare the crap out of me. sounds like time to ebay it!!

Heather said...

that's a LOT of paper- good luck!